More and more employers are turning to their Accountant for advice on how to comply with Australia's increasingly complex employment relations laws. Many employers are frustrated at being unable to quickly and easily understand their obligations and hire, manage and dismiss their employees without being exposed to expensive claims or even prosecution by the authorities. Thankfully, Workforce Guardian offers you and your clients the solution you've been looking for!
Workforce Guardian has been working for employers for five years. Their subscription-based service has been specifically designed to make it easy for employers to meet all their legal obligations while also getting the very best from their employees. The team at Workforce Guardian are unashamedly on the side of Australia's hard-working employers and are committed to protecting and defending you, your firm and your clients.
The Workforce Guardian service includes the following key features and benefits:
- Contract generation wizard – allowing users to create fully-compliant contracts of employment in just minutes!
- Hiring, Managing and Exiting information – ensuring employers have access to the tools, letter templates, flowcharts and guides they need to easily manage day-to-day employment relations
- Policy Library – allowing Professional subscribers to view and download more than 70 fully-compliant, customisable workplace policies, covering everything from dress standards to iPad usage
- Document storage – ensuring all subscribers can safely and securely store all their employment files 'in the cloud' for the minimum 7 year period required by the Fair Work Act 2009
- Ask an ER Expert Service – providing users with unlimited access to email-based employment-related advice and support from a team of highly-qualified experts at no additional charge
- Expert Consulting Service – providing users with access to 1-1 consulting services and professional representation before the Fair Work Ombudsman and Fair Work Australia
- And much, much more
Put simply, Workforce Guardian makes managing employees easy and all content provided on the service is fully verified and confirmed as legally compliant by Clayton Utz, one of Australia's largest law firms.
Accounting firms also have the option of becoming part of Workforce Guardian's Referral Partner Program. This Program provides firms with a range of valuable benefits, including:
- Commission-based rewards for client referrals
- Unlimited ER/HR – related content for your firm's newsletters, and
- Expert speakers, content and even webinars (at no charge) for your client events
Workforce Guardian product listing:
Professional edition product page: