(Registrations have closed for this event.)
Take control of your money
Did you know that DIY (or self-managed) super represents the largest part of the super industry today?
This free seminar will demonstrate how DIY super can provide flexibility, save you tax, open up more investment opportunities and help you to take back control of your money.
Ian Mein* from Phillipsons is an accredited self-managed superannuation specialist adviser and will explain how you can:
- set up, operate and manage the risks of running a DIY super fund
- maximise wealth and income for your retirement
- minimise tax and ease into retirement using a transition to retirement pension
- avoid the pitfalls of investment to successfully construct and manage a portfolio through all economic cycles
- control your costs – so you keep more of your money!
When: Monday, 13 December 2010
Where: 388 Raymond Street, Sale
Time: 12.30pm or 6pm
(light refreshments provided)
Phone: 5144 5207
* Ian Mein is an authorised representative of Phillipsons Financial Planning Pty Ltd AFSL 332836, a Certified Financial Planner of the Financial Planning Association of Australia (FPA) and an accredited self-managed superannuation specialist adviser of the Self-Managed Superannuation Professionals Association of Australia (SPAA).